Ctac (1631) 30% 50% 70% 99% Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Ammonium chloride (dry basis) > = 99.5%
Moisture < = 0.4%
Sodium chloride (dry basis) < = 0.2%
Iron content < = 0.001%
The heavy metal content (Pb) < = 0.0005%
Water insoluble matter < = 0.02%
Sulfate (-SO4) < = 0.02%
PH value: 4.0-5.8
Alexa residue burning: < = 0.4%
- Widely used to manufacture hair conditioner, hair treatment, hair mousse and wet towel preservative. and easy cleaning with water after using.
- Widely used as ore flotation agent, phase transfer catalysis, organobentonite modifier, disinfectant, bactericidal agent, emulsion foaming agent, etc.
- Emulsifier: asphalt emulsifier & building waterproof emulsifier, silicone oil emulsifier, emulsifier of cosmetic.
- Textile auxiliary: softener & antistatic agent.
- Flocculant: used in sewage disposal
- Other: protective cover.
Hexadecyltrimethylammonium chloride | C19H42ClN
Cetyltrimethylammonium chloride is the organic chloride salt of cetyltrimethylammonium. It has a role as a surfactant. It is a quaternary ammonium salt and an
Cetrimonium chloride - Wikipedia
Cetrimonium chloride, or cetyltrimethylammonium chloride (CTAC), is a topical antiseptic and surfactant. It is also commonly used in hair conditioners and
Cetyltrimethylammonium chloride solution 25 wt. % in H2O
Cetyltrimethylammonium chloride (CTAC) is a cationic surfactant that can be used in the synthesis of mesoporous molecular sieves and micelle complexes. It can also be used as a dispersant to prevent aggregation of nanoparticles
cetyltrimethylammonium chloride (CHEBI:53581) - EMBL-EBI
Sep 11, 2013 - ChEBI Name, cetyltrimethylammonium chloride. ChEBI ID, CHEBI:53581. Definition, The organic chloride salt of cetyltrimethylammonium
Cetyltrimethylammonium Chloride - an overview
Soluble starch, cetyltrimethylammonium chloride, ethanol, and cyclohexane were purchased from Aldrich, titanium (IV) isopropoxide was from Acros. All the
Cetyltrimethylammonium chloride - ChemSpider
Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: CETAC, 68002-63-1